We hope that this update finds you in good health, physically, mentally, and financially.
Here is an update on how the COVID-19 pandemic is continuing to affect Casebine Community Credit Union and how we serve our members and community.
- We are proud to say that during this time, no member services have been unavailable, with one very small exception- large amounts of change are not currently being accepted.
All services are available:
- Our drive up is open extended hours Mon.-Fri. 7 AM to 6 PM, Saturday 9 AM to noon
- Home banking at casebine.com (you may also apply for loans online)
- Remote capture deposit of checks through your home banking
- Night drop located on the west side of our building on West Burlington Avenue
- ATM on the west side of our West Burlington Avenue office
- Voice Response at 1-800-242-3476
- ATM/Debit cards (you may get cash at ATMs or at merchants)
- E signing of documents (loans, account changes, opening of accounts)
- If you prefer to have a consumer (or home) loan application mailed to you, please call us and we will be happy to get one to you through the mail. You may return it via the mail or put in our night drop.
- Due to current social distancing restrictions (we could only allow 2 or 3 in the lobby at a time) and the interrupted supply chain on cleaning items such as, disinfecting wipes and gels, we will not be opening our lobby at our West Burlington Ave location at this time. Our Fort Madison location will remain closed.
Other small businesses are now opening with restrictions being lifted and they will be needing these same supplies. We do not want to be competing with small business that cannot operate without these supplies when we can remain open and serve you safely, as we currently are.
Protecting our members and staff from exposure to COVID-19, while making sure you have access to your financial needs is our number one priority. We are continually monitoring the pandemic situation and will keep you updated; we look forward to seeing our members when it is safe to do so.
Casebine Community Credit Union, supporting local business so our members, shop local, buy local, and finance locally.