LOBBY SERVICE IS SUSPENDED UNTIL APRIL 13, 2020
For the safety of our members and employees, we have suspended face-to-face service in our lobbies. This means the Fort Madison branch and West Burlington Avenue lobby will be closed until April 13, 2020.
Casebine Community Credit Union is here for our members impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Casebine will provide ongoing updates on our website, Facebook, and by email. Our goal is to keep business running seamlessly and to provide excellent service and support to our members. We are temporarily adjusting our in-person services in support of community health.
Effective March 17, 2020 until April 13, 2020, we are taking the precautionary step of suspending face-to-face lobby services in our branches.
- The West Burlington Avenue drive up will have extended hours.
Monday-Friday: 7 am-6 pm.
Saturday: 9 am-Noon.
- Our Fort Madison branch will be closed until April 13, 2020 due to the lack of a drive up.
- Financial Support- Members having difficulty meeting their loan obligations due to COVID-19 related issues will be eligible for an up to two-month loan extension, furthermore CCCU has short-term financial assistance programs available. If you have been financially impacted, please contact our Lending Department or CLICK HERE for details.
- Continued Account Access- Casebine has invested heavily in eServices. Our free online banking, mobile app, and voice response are always available 24/7.
- Electronic Signatures- eSign technology allows our members to sign important documents on their phone / computer from home.
- Phone Transactions– CCCU will be offering extended phone services, and waiving any fees associated with phone services.
Our top priority is taking precautions to help keep our employees and members safe during these extraordinary times and reducing the spread of the COVID-19 virus. This includes offering extraordinary services to you, our members, to ensure you can focus on your loved ones and let us assist you with your finances.
Remember, if you need assistance, call us at (319) 752-8745 or CLICK HERE for details. Further updates will be communicated through our Facebook, website, and email.
(319) 752-8745 x118
Casebine Community Credit Union COVID-19 Preparedness (3/16/2020)